2. WebsiteAccess to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
- (a) You must not misuse this Website. You will not:
- Commit or encourage a criminal offense;
- Transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
- Hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users;
- Infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or
- Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.(b) We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Linked Sites.
6. Intellectual property, software and contentThe intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remain the property of Veye or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Veye and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
7. Disclaimer of liability
(a) Subject to any non-excludable consumer guarantees and other consumer protection provisions set out in the Australian Consumer Law, the material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
(b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Veye hereby expressly excludes all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and must not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted on those sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.(c) This does not affect Veye’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Linking to this website
You may link to the home page of this Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
9. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyrightExcept where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Veye and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to, it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Veye.
11. Warning – general advice(a) Any advice about financial products provided by Veye is ‘general’ advice. It does not take account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider whether the general advice is appropriate to you, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should not interpret our stock research reports as a ‘personal’ advice recommendation. You can obtain ‘personal’ advice which is specific to your circumstances (‘personal’ advice) from a financial planner.
(b) If the advice relates to a financial product, you should obtain and read a copy of the product disclosure statement available from the product issuer before deciding whether to acquire the product.
(c) Our advice is current as at the date it is published. Investment markets are volatile and can move up and down quickly, and without notice. This or other matters on which our stock research reports are based can change our advice. We do not provide updates to you where our advice changes. We do not guarantee the performance of any securities or financial products which are the subject matter of our advice.(d) Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Any projections, forecasts and other forward-looking statements (collectively Forward-looking Statements) contained on this Website are illustrative only. These statements (if any) are based on an assessment of current economic and operating conditions, and on a number of assumptions regarding future events and actions which are expected to take place. Such Forward-looking Statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other important facts, many of which are beyond the control of Veye. Users should ensure they read and consider all the assumptions on which any Forward-looking Statements have been based.
12. Subscription service
(a) The general financial product advice provided by Veye is contained within stock research reports which are provided by way of subscription service (Subscription Service). The Subscription Service is provided within the ‘subscriber-only’ section of our Website and via ‘subscription emails’. You will be provided with a username and password to access the ‘subscriber-only’ section of our Website. The username or password must not be revealed to any third party. You must not forward any ‘subscription emails’ which contain stock research reports to any third party.
(b) You must immediately notify us if you become aware that your username or password used to access the Subscription Service has been compromised.
(c) We reserve the right to:
- Cancel, suspend or vary your subscription at any time if any information you provide to us is inaccurate;
- Change the price at which subscriptions can be renewed.
(d) Within 14 days of purchasing the Subscription Service, first time subscribers may cancel their subscription and receive a full refund of any fees paid. To obtain a full refund, you must send your cancellation request by email to email@example.com within 14 days of your subscription purchase.(e) Our representatives and account managers are generally available on business days in Sydney from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
13. ComplaintsDetails of our complaints handing procedure are set out in our Financial Services Guide which can be found at www.veye.com.au/fsg.php.
14. VariationVeye reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services or any page of this Website.
(b) The financial services provided by us are available to persons receiving them within Australia only. This Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
Veye shares only generic financial views through its website, reports and newsletters and the views/opinions shared by our Representatives/Account Managers via phone are purely based on our reports and newsletters already published on our website. Their view/opinion does not keep into consideration your personal financial needs or investment objectives. In addition, our Representatives/Account Managers are not obliged to update you if the information or advice changes. All investments have varied outcomes and do not always guarantee returns as per your expectations. Therefore, we do not advise you to interpret our reports/advice as a direct recommendation for any investments. You should always seek professional advice from your financial advisor or stockbroker before acting on any of our content or taking a final decision on your investments.
Veye.com.au and associated websites are published by Veye Pty Ltd ABN 58 623 120 865 holds AFSL 523157.
Last Updated On:01 Oct 2021