Is ELMO Software Limited having a resilient business model?Team Veye | 09 Apr 2020 ASX - ELO
ELMO Software Limited (ASX: ELO)
Third Quarter Cash Report – Record Q3 cash receipts and well capitalised
ELMO Software Limited (ASX: ELO) (“ELMO”, or the “Company”) on 8 April 2020 provided its Third Quarter Cash Report and business update to the market.
(Chart source: TradingView)
- Over the last twelve months to 31 March 2020 (LTM), ELMO has collected $56.2m of cash receipts, growth of 42.3% on the previous LTM (12 months to 31 March 2019)
- Recorded the largest Q3 cash receipts in ELMO’s history of $13.3m, up 39.4% on Q3 FY19
- Closing cash balance of $69.8m with no debt at 31 March 2020 ensuring ELMO remains well capitalised to manage through the current COVID-19 pandemic and also to take advantage of acquisition opportunities
- Completed the acquisition of Vocam in February 2020, a leader in HR and safety video e-learning content with offices in Australia and the United Kingdom
- Successful company-wide shift to remote working since 23 March 2020 with no disruption to our customers or operations proving the resilience of our business model
(Graphic Source – Company Reports)
- FY20 revenue and pro forma EBITDA guidance issued on 18 March 2020 is re-affirmed
- ELMO is well placed to benefit from the anticipated acceleration in the adoption of cloud-based business tools including HR technology throughout the ANZ region and beyond (Data Source – Company Reports)
ELMO had continued momentum from its strong first-half with its highest third quarter cash collection in ELMO’s history of $13.3m, an increase of 39.4% when compared to 3Q FY19. The company remains well capitalised holding $69.8m of cash and is debt free. The combination of this cash balance and the high level of recurrent subscription revenue proves the resilience of its business model. ELMO is well placed to navigate the disruption in business caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. After achieving its target at $7.30 and also crossing its next resistance at $7.50 the stock fell sharply in conjunction with the global markets. It was able to protect its support near $4 where it had a base formation and started making inverse head & shoulder pattern. The stock can face strong resistance at $6.80 area. If it manages to stay above it then it can have the potential of its way opening to a very good upside. Veye maintains a "Hold" on “ELMO Software Ltd” at the current price of $6.03
Veye Pty Ltd (ABN 58 623 120 865) authorised representative (AR No. 001261006) of Vested Equities Pty Ltd which holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL No. 478987). Veye is authorised to share only generic financial views through its website, reports and newsletters without taking into consideration your personal financial needs or investment objectives. Although Veye takes the utmost care to ensure the accuracy of the content and that the information is gathered and processed from reliable resources, it is recommended you seek professional advice from your financial advisor or stockbroker before acting on any of our recommendations. Veye Pty Ltd advises it’s users to pursue investing as a long-term goal. Stocks are subject to real time changes therefore all the information we share represents our views at the date of publishing and we request our readers not to interpret our reports as direct recommendations. Past performance is no indication of potential future performance. The securities and financial products we study and share information on in Veye Reports may have a product disclosure statement or other offer document associated with them. You should obtain a copy of these documents before making any decision about acquiring the security or product. You can refer to our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide for more information. Veye Pty Ltd confirms that the employees and/or associates of Veye Pty Ltd do not hold positions in any of the financial products covered on the website on the date of publishing this report (as mentioned on the website www.veye.com.au).