Do global health challenges present HeraMED Limited with an opportunity?Team Veye | 08 Apr 2020 ASX - HMD
HeraMED Limited (ASX: HMD)
US Market Entry Strategy Update
HeraMED Limited (ASX: HMD) (“HeraMED” or the “Company”), a medical technology company leading the digital transformation of maternity care with its proprietary in-home hybrid maternity care platform, HeraCARE, on 7 April 2020 announced that it was executing an active US market entry strategy, following the significant progress in the development of the platform, and the recent appointment of its US General Manager of Operations, Alexander Radke.
(Chart source: TradingView)
- HeraMED targets the US$111 billion US maternal healthcare market with a comprehensive strategy developed by its healthcare expert and US General Manager of Operations, Alexander Radke
- COVID-19 has presented unprecedented challenges and situations globally which have provided a very strong catalyst to fast-track the adoption of digital health and homecare-based solutions
- US market offers significant operational and commercial upside due to the exceptionally expensive healthcare system and poor outcomes
(Graphic Source – Company Reports)
- HeraMED US market entry strategy focuses on leveraging existing relationships with healthcare institutions to initially target healthcare providers including hospitals and doctors as well as employers providing medical insurance coverage
- The strategy has been optimised to offer expectant mothers and the wider US healthcare system with the triple aim of cost reductions, increased satisfaction and better maternity care outcomes (Data Source – Company Reports)
HeraMED plans to execute a long-term growth strategy. The strategy has been optimised to offer expectant mothers and the wider US healthcare system with the triple aim of cost reductions, increased satisfaction, and better maternity care outcomes. US market offers significant operational and commercial upside. COVID-19 has presented unprecedented challenges and situations globally which have provided a very strong catalyst to fast-track the adoption of digital health and homecare-based solutions. The stock has very good support nearby at $0.145. It is trading above 50 and 100 EMAs. The risk reward ratio for the stock is very good. The company seems to have a very good market and can do very well over a period of time. Veye recommends a "Buy" on “HeraMED Limited” at the current price of $0.15
Veye Pty Ltd (ABN 58 623 120 865) authorised representative (AR No. 001261006) of Vested Equities Pty Ltd which holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL No. 478987). Veye is authorised to share only generic financial views through its website, reports and newsletters without taking into consideration your personal financial needs or investment objectives. Although Veye takes the utmost care to ensure the accuracy of the content and that the information is gathered and processed from reliable resources, it is recommended you seek professional advice from your financial advisor or stockbroker before acting on any of our recommendations. Veye Pty Ltd advises it’s users to pursue investing as a long-term goal. Stocks are subject to real time changes therefore all the information we share represents our views at the date of publishing and we request our readers not to interpret our reports as direct recommendations. Past performance is no indication of potential future performance. The securities and financial products we study and share information on in Veye Reports may have a product disclosure statement or other offer document associated with them. You should obtain a copy of these documents before making any decision about acquiring the security or product. You can refer to our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide for more information. Veye Pty Ltd confirms that the employees and/or associates of Veye Pty Ltd do not hold positions in any of the financial products covered on the website on the date of publishing this report (as mentioned on the website www.veye.com.au).